About Surf Ride Surf Lessons
Surf Lessons are the best way to learn the techniques of surfing. We provide top quality surfboards and wetsuits, as well as experienced surf instructors who are genuinely focused on teaching you the techniques of surfing. You will learn basic surfing skills, including paddling, standing up, positioning on the board, wave judgment, and proper surf etiquette. More advanced lessons are also available.
Teaching you how to surf is our #1 priority. Maximum instructor ratio is 1:4. We are here to get you surfing and provide an experience to remember!
Stand-up Paddle Board Lessons are also available. We provide lessons for leisure paddling on flat water or high-performance stand-up paddle surfing in the ocean. Our experienced instructors choose a great location to ensure a successful experience and we provide all of the equipment you need, including paddle boards, paddles, and wetsuits.
Lessons are scheduled in 2-hour increments and can start as early as 8am or as late as 4pm. Lessons can be scheduled 7 days a week, year round.
Private Lesson $150.00
2-3 Surfers $125.00 per person
4-8 Surfers $100.00 per person
8+ Call for group rates
- Top quality surfboards and wetsuits are provided.
- Each surfer gets a free Surf Ride Brand t-shirt and may keep a rental board and wetsuit after the lesson until the shop closes that day.
- Transportation from either Surf Ride Oceanside or Surf Ride Solana Beach to surf location.
- Also pick-up/ drop-off from a destination is also available. Price based on mileage.
- A professional photographer can join you on your surf lesson to video or photograph your experience for an additional fee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Scheduling a Surf Lesson
Please contact Surf Ride Surf School at (866) 594-7873 or email email@example.com.
You may also visit either Surf Ride location to schedule your lesson.
Fill out the Surf Lesson Registration form, then fax, email, or bring it with you when you schedule your lesson in store. If surfer is a minor, then please complete the Minor Release & Medical Authorization Form as well.