We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
- 1. Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.
- 2. Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.
- 3. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.
- 4. Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo by e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.
Click Below to Get Started!Bongo International Personal Shopping Services
Bongo International provides Personal Shopping Services to individuals abroad who would like to purchase goods in the US but run into challenges such as:
- International credit card denial.
- Companies not supporting international shipping.
- Concern about buying from fraudulent companies.
International consumers rely on Bongo's Personal Shopping Services to purchase US goods on their behalf which can be forwarded to over 222 countries.
To use Bongo's Personal Shopper Service, Click Here.
*Some brands prohibit us to ship their products internationally or to mail forwarding companies like Bongo (ie. O'neill).